COVID-19 Information & Resources
The Mass General Brigham workforce continues to do an amazing job responding to COVID-19. Across the system, there have been many examples (both on the front lines and remotely), of quality care, innovation, adaptability and dedication. The resources below are tailored to provide support, whether you are coping with issues related to COVID or adjusting to the “new normal”.
Healthcare & Well-being Supports
EAP News Features
- How Building Resilience Helps You Weather Adversity
- Getting Back on Track with Healthy Eating
- If you want to Improve your Health, Improve your Sleep
- Women are more at Risk for Health Consequences of Drinking
- The Drawbacks of Using Alcohol to Cope
- Why is Everyone Talking about Mindfulness?
Financial & Housing
- The Federal and Boston eviction moratorium are no longer in effect but Massachusetts still has protections in place through March 2023. For full information about housing supports, please refer to EAP COVID-19 Housing section.
- CNBC – Federal Student Loan Pause is Extended
- Navigating Student Loans during and after the Pandemic
- Supports for Tenants and Property Owners during the Pandemic Transition