Information on COVID-19 for MGB Employees
Mass General Brigham Hospitals are playing an important role in addressing the COVID-19 Pandemic, on both the front lines and from “the new normal” for some-working remotely. The EAP is available to help you get through this stressful and uncertain time. Below is information and resources that you might find helpful. The EAP is fully functioning by phone and telehealth. For MGB employees and household members seeking help, please contact the EAP at 866-724-4327.
Information on COVID-19 for Mass General Brigham Employees
Occupational Health Services Employee Hotline
- The Occupational Health Services hotline (617-724-8100) is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and closed during weekends.
- We have added additional staff and are working to ensure that employee wait times are minimized.
- HealthCare employees and other members of the workforce should use this line as a resource for the following:
- Reporting your symptoms or illnesses and receiving guidance on when to return to work if you have questions after you have completed the employee illness report using this online tool.
- Health concerns related to potential COVID-19 exposures
- Specific testing for COVID-19
Employees can sign up by texting PHSSTAFF to 1-800-866-899-3473. Select the preferred language for future messaging.
- Para suscribirse a los mensajes de alerta de para los pacientes sobre COVID, envíe PHSSTAFF al 1-866-899-3473. Queremos mantenerle informado y seguro.
- Para receber alertas do sobre COVID, digite PHSSTAFF e envie por mensagem para 1-866-899-3473. Nós queremos mantê-lo informado e seguro.
Mass General Brigham Community Help
This commuinty moderated service has been created to connect direct care providers with fellow neighbor employees to help respond to the needs of employees returning to work. MGB Community Connects is intended to link the Mass General Brigham community and provide ways for employees who live in the same neighborhood to find coworkers to carpool to work, do family and neighborhood activities, and connect pet lovers.. Find more information on their homepage.
Post-Covid Surge Recovery
Mass General Brigham Post-Covid Surge Recovery efforts are Underway. Log in to Pulse to read what's presently being planned by Infection Control to keep patients and employees safe: Blueprint for Infection Control After the COVID-19 Surge
Hotel Rooms for Qualifying Patient Care and Support Staff
Please note the COVID-19 Hotel Program ended on June 15
Coronavirus FAQs for HealthCare Staff: Learn More, Precautions
For more information or to discuss stress and resilience concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact Employee Assistance Program at 1-866-724-4327.
In case of emergency, please call 911 or your local hospital emergency service.
This content was last modified on: 06/30/2020