EAP Online Wellbeing Tool: myStrength
You now have access to a confidential, online tool to help you be healthier and stay mentally strong. In February 2018 Partners EAP introduced myStrength, a free, personalized, evidence-based resource for Partners-wide employees and household/family members. Learn more in this quick video: myStrength intro
Sign up now!
- Email email@example.com or go to the AskmyHR myStrength page to get the Access Code
- Visit mystrength.com and click on “Sign Up”
- Click “Start Your Journey”
- Complete the brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile
myStrength is a customized, self-paced tool to help you improve your health and wellbeing with ways to manage 6 different topics of your interest including stress, chronic pain, sleep, depression, drug or alcohol and anxiety. Each user’s myStrength homepage is unique, based on a personal wellness assessment and profile.
Shared in a safe and secure environment are:
- guided learning programs with simple tools and exercises
- activities to help overcome depression, anxiety, and substance use disorders
- techniques to address chronic pain
- stress management tools
- sleep hygiene programs
- mood trackers
- daily inspirational quotes and videos
myStrength is free! It is available 24/7 from the comfort and privacy of your own home. There are no time or commitment requirements, just use the tool at your own pace.
We hope you’ll explore everything myStrength has to offer!
myStrength is available in Spanish! ¡myStrength está disponible en español!
What myStrength users are saying:
“It’s nice to have self-guided help that is so accessible.”
“myStrength gives me back some of the ‘light’ I had lost.”
Remember, the EAP is always available to you as a free and confidential resource.
For more information about myStrength, contact Partners EAP 866-724-4327 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm. eap.partners.org
For technical difficulties, email email@example.com Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 pm.
This content was last modified on: 02/14/2018