Child Care Resources
As many of you know, Governor Baker announced on 3-18-20 that most child care centers and family child cares in Massachusetts will close starting Monday, March 23, to help stem the spread of COVID-19.
- We are working with the Commonwealth to confirm that child care centers operated by Partners or our hospitals meet the exemptions set out by the Governor, and we anticipate that we will stay open to support our employees during this critical time.
- In the meantime, we have been working with Bright Horizons, an employer-based child care provider, to give all Partners employees access to Bright Horizons Additional Family Supports program. This service can help you secure babysitters, nannies, housekeepers and pet sitters. Basic background checks on all providers are included. Visit brighthorizons.com/Partners to learn more.
- We will provide additional updates and information by the end of the week. For more information about child care resources, please visit the Partners AskMyHR child care FAQs.
- Commonwealth of MA Back Up Child Care Locations
- Information on Commonwealth of MA Exempt Emergency Child Care Resources: https://eeclead.force.com/apex/EEC_ChildCareEmergencyParents
For more information or to discuss stress and resilience concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact Partners Employee Assistance Program at 1-866-724-4327.
In case of emergency, please call 911 or your local hospital emergency service.
This content was last modified on: 04/01/2020