National Domestic Abuse Resources
(Link doesn't work? Let us know)
Hotlines (For Women and Girls)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1.800.799.7233/ 1.800.787.3224 (TTY)
(Call this number to find the domestic violence program nearest to you)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
(You can call the National Sexual Assault Hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- RAINN Counseling Centers
Adult Domestic Violence Resources
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence: 1.800.537.2238/ 1.800.553.2508 (TTY) (This website has a link to Domestic Resources by State)
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic Violence:
ABA Commission on DV
- Office on Violence Against Women, United States Department of Justice
Office of Violence against Women
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network: 1.800.656.4673 This is a hotline, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Feminist Majority Foundation
Feminist Majority Foundation (for national resources) State Resources (for state by state resources)
We provide access (links) to some external websites for your convenience. The EAP is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or content of those outside resources or sites, nor does it endorse them. This site is not an attempt to provide any counseling or other type of intervention.
HOTLINES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL, AVAILABLE 24 HOURS/7 DAYS, TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE
Domestic Violence Hotline, 877-785-2020
Boston Area Rape Crisis Center, 800-841-8371
National Domestic Violence Hotline, 800-799-7233
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER:
Call the Police at 911
For more information or to discuss domestic abuse concerns you may call the Partners Employee Assistance Program at 1-866-724-4EAP.
Safelink: a 24 hour Hotline for Information and Referral Call 1-877-785-2020.
If you need Immediate Assistance, dial the police at 911.
This content was last modified on: 10/28/2016