Domestic Abuse Resources
Resources for Victims of Intimate Partner Abuse and Sexual Assault During COVID-19
With physical distancing and families sheltering in place, these are potentially stressful and dangerous times for survivors of intimate partner abuse and their children. Partners employees and household members concerned about their safety can contact the EAP at 866-724-4327 for assistance. Below are a selection of links and phone numbers to help you reach a broad range of resources.
Hotlines and Other Resources: FREE, CONFIDENTIAL AVAILABLE 24 HOURS/7 DAYS, TRANSLATORS AVAILABLE:
Jane Doe-COVID-19 Resources 1-877-785-2020, TTY: 1-877-521-2601
Boston Area Rape Crisis Center 800-841-8371
The National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
Intimate Partner Violence Programs at Partners Healthcare
COVID-19 Update: Haven has extended its hours of operation, focusing on supplying intimate partner violence assistance and information about domestic violence community resources.
- Consultation to providers who may encounter obstacles in providing critical care to these families during this crisis.
- Bilingual/bicultural Spanish-speaking advocates are available at all three locations and through the page operator.
- Services are also available in Haitian Creole.
- For an immediate and urgent response, call the HAVEN advocate on-call 617-726-2000, and ask for HAVEN pager 26868.
- For less urgent referrals during business hours, call 617-724-0054.
- For Revere residents or Revere Health Center patients (past or present), call HAVEN Revere at 781-485-6089.
- For Chelsea residents or Chelsea Health Center patients (past or present), call HAVEN Chelsea at 617-887-4554.
Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services-NWH
Awareness of Abuse involving Children During the Pandemic
MA experts indicate there has been a 50% drop in child abuse reports during COVID. Given the isolation of many families and added stressors (COVID fears, financial worries and home-schooling challenges) more children may be at risk than before COVID. Here are some resources to help protect children during these stressful times:
Mass Kids-Massachusetts Resource Guide for Parents and Other Caregivers
Additional General Domestic Violence Resources
Domestic Violence Websites
Sexual Assault Websites
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER:
Call the Police at 911
For more information or to discuss domestic abuse concerns you may call the Partners Employee Assistance Program at 1-866-724-4EAP.
This content was last modified on: 07/15/2020