Partners EAP Four Seasons Graphic Partners Employee Assistance Program Top Banner
Work & Life Resources Webinars & Events About EAP & Services

  Print This PagePrint This Page

Assessment & Referral

When you come to the EAP, a licensed professional EAP Counselor/Consultant will meet with you to discuss your concerns. She or he will ask you about the situation that brought you to the EAP and how you are coping at work, at home and with others. When the Consultant has a good understanding of your concerns, you will be provided with feedback, information and recommendations. The Consultant will work with you to develop a plan for resolving your concerns.

Short-term Problem Resolution
After discussing your concerns, the Consultant may recommend counseling within the EAP for short-term problem resolution regarding a specific issue.

An EAP Counselor/Consultant may recommend that you receive counseling or treatment from a provider in the community. The EAP maintains a large network of providers including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, substance abuse programs, support groups and various treatment programs. A Consultant may also refer you to other resources such as childcare, eldercare, legal and financial. When a referral is made outside the EAP, you are responsible for any costs related to utilizing these resources.

For more information on the services we offer


In case of emergency, please call 911 or your local hospital emergency service.

This content was last modified on: 09/13/2010

Partners EAP is not a service for the general public.

In case of emergency, please call 911 or your local hospital emergency service.

Call Us: 1-866-724-4EAP