Supports for Families with Children - 2020
Help with Childcare, Back to School and More
Under normal circumstances, balancing work and childcare can be a challenge. This year, there are added stresses with accessing and finding affordable care, managing children’s learning needs and helping children cope emotionally. The Mass General Brigham Employee Assistance Program is available to help you and your family navigate these challenging times. Below are some resources that you might find useful. For further assistance, contact the EAP at 866-724-4327.
Back to School - Fall 2020
Child Care Resources Offered, Sponsored and Subsidized by Mass General Brigham
IMPORTANT MASS GENERAL BRIGHAM TRADITIONAL CHILD CARE DEADLINES:
- Tuesday, October 27th, 2020: Enrollment Request Form for Winter/Spring 2021 Programming emailed to all Traditional Care families from Martha.
- Friday, November 6th, 2020: Enrollment Request Form due back to Program Directors.
- On or before Friday, November 13th, 2020: Program Directors will offer slots to Traditional Care families.
- Families will have until Wednesday, November 25th, 2020 to commit and provide a deposit to hold their Winter/Spring 2021 spot.
- Thursday, December 31st, 2020. Fall 2020 Programming concludes.
- Tuesday, January 5th, 2021th: Winter/Spring 2021 Programming begins.
Visit MGB Child Care Resources via AskMyHR - (scroll to child and dependent care section) for full resources and information on:
- Mass General Brigham Child Care Centers for (on-site regular and back-up care)
- Bright Horizons (on-site and in-home care)
- Care.com (in-home care)
- Other vendors (SitterCity and College Nannies in-home care)
Finding Child Care and Subsidy Opportunities in the Community
Helping Children Cope with COVID-19
Support for Families with Special Needs Children
This content was last modified on: 10/22/2020